Lemme Island Picnic
August 9th (rain date August 10)
The Lemme Island Picnic is a sail from Conimicut Point Park to the surrounding
islands on Narragansett Bay, depending on the weather. Be sure to pack
your own lunch. Costs covers BBQ when we return to their house in the
Meet at Mike and Barbara Lemme’s House
Plan to be there at 9:30 to set sail no later than 11AM
Old Mill Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02889
401-921-3223 (if weather is questionable in the AM, please call)
Fleet members $5
Non-Fleet members $7
· 95 North to exit 13 (Airport)
· Take ramp for Post Road, Route 1
· Take left at end of ramp, going north on
· About 1/2 mile down, take a right at the
light onto Airport Road ( Bickford's rest. on corner, Staples store in
the shopping center)
· Continue on this road for about 2-3 miles.
After going past several lights, you will enter the 'village' of Conimicut
· Look for Valero gas station on your left,
· Take the left soon after that - just before
a GardenCenter. This is Bush Ave.
· There is a sign that says 'Conimicut Point
Park" in an island just before the garden center.
· Go to end. Then take a Left onto Symonds.
· Take a right onto Point Ave. (small sign
says "To Beach")
· Your second right is Old Mill Boulevard.
· We are the last house on the right. #32
Old Mill Blvd. tan house, boats in yard and driveway.